It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Primer: Recording Audio with Record Movie Output Feature (Mac OS)
2) Open Apple's "Audio Midi Setup" - Choose Window > Show Audio Window
3) In the Audio Devices window, click on SoundFlower (2ch) to ensure it is selected
4) Then control/right click SoundFlower (2ch) and choose "Use this device for sound output"
6) Open QuickTime Player X
7) Choose File > New Audio Recording
8) In the window that appears, you will see a little triangle at the right. Click it and choose "Soundflower (2ch)
9) Start recording audio in QT Player X
10) Start recording Movie Output in Isadora
11) Quit recording Movie Output in Isadora
12) Quit recording audio in QT Player X
13) Use your favorite editing program to combine video and audio